- In this video, David Powlison shares what he learned about sanctification from Fyodor Dostoyevski
- This site shows charts of coalition caualties in Afghanistan (and these casualties are dwarfed by Afghan casualties). Also of interest are the listed 158 Canadian casualties.
- Did you know that the U.S. army is training rats for explosives detection?
- The U.S. is about to dole out $1B in debt relief to Egypt, according to the Wall Street Journal. There are, however, strings attached: it is “part of a gilded charm offensive that Washington hopes will help shore up the country’s economy and prevent its new Islamist leadership from drifting beyond America’s foreign-policy orbit”
- Here is the audit of the U.S. federal reserve