- Huge Burmese pythons are simply taking over the Florida everglades. Researchers just found a 17+ foot specimen with 87 eggs inside it!
- D.S. Martin at Kingdom Poets had a post on Puritan poet Edward Taylor.
- Have you been to the world’s smallest bookstore? I think this is a neat concept (a small 24 hour bookstore on the honor system).
- The BBC recently featured five minutes with Peter Hitchens.
- Christian Post has an interview with Os Guinness about his new book about freedom.
From The Irony Department
- A leader of a Hungarian anti-semitic party has discovered he is Jewish.